LOW VOC Glue Cements for PVC Plastic Pipe
Available in 118ml, 236ml & 473ml
Includes Ball Applicator in lid
For domestic and industrial PVC-U, PVC-M, PVC-O piping systems.
Suitable for SCH40, DIN with PVC pipe under 6” (150mm) diameter or medium size of PVC sheet.
Including drinking water, municipal government drink & waste water, garden ponds, play ground and irrigation application.
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE liquid and Vapor. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No Smoking during handling of product or afterwards.
Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Avoid breathing in the Vapor/Spray, only use outdoors or in a well ventilated area. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. In case of difficulty in breathing, give oxygen and seek medical treatment immediately. Can cause serious damage to Eyes. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/ face protection. IF IN EYES Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes, remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so and seek medical attention. In case of contact with skin and eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention, contact with skin and eyes may cause allergic reactions.
Do Not Swallow, If accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting, immediately drink two cups of water, and seek medical attention immediately.
Read all instructions, product reports and material safety data sheets carefully before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tetrahydrofuran(109-99-9), Methyl Ethyl Ketone(78-93-3), Acetone(67-64-
Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Swallow.
Store between 40℉ (5℃) to 110℉ (44℃). Store in well ventilated location. Do not decant into any other vessel. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations.
This product has a shelf life of 3 years from date of manufacture found on the bottom of this can when unopened and stored in accordance to the manufacturers instructions. Shake well before use, do not use if gelled.
Please read the instructions below before application;
1. Shake well before use
2. Cut pipe squarely, remove all pipe shavings from inner and outer edges
3. Lightly abrade contact surfaces with emery cloth
4. Clean joining surface using Kockney Koi Solvent Cleaner to remove dirt, grease and moisture to ensure good seal.
5. Check dry fit of pieces.
6. Working quickly with the applicator inside the lid apply a full, even layer of cement to both surfaces.
7. Immediately push pieces together to the full depth and hold for 30 seconds, make sure pieces are flush together.
8. Quickly remove any excess cement.
9. Reseal container immediately after use.
10. Leave joint undisturbed for 10 minutes and allow a minimum of 6 hours at normal ambient temperature before putting into service